[Article 1, General Rules]
[Article 2, Agree to collect personal information]
"Surgefree" only requires you to provide personal information for website production counseling and marketing and promotion conducted by the company, and it is judged that you agree to provide personal information when applying for counseling.
[Article 3, Purpose of collection and use of personal information]
" Surgefree" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the following purposes
[Article 4, items to collect personal information, retention, and usage period]
" The personal information collected by "Surgefree" is as follows.
* Basic items for consultation: Name of company and organization under which it belongs, name (real name), phone number, e-mail address, and details of consultation
2.Your personal information will be destroyed as follows when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved.
* Basic information for consultation: When requesting the person in charge of personal information management to delete the consultation information by e-mail or phone after the consultation is completed * Other information: When the purpose of collecting the personal information is achieved, it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations such as the Commercial Act and with your consent, exceptions are made.
[Article 5, Use for non-purpose purposes and provision to third parties]
" "Surgefree" uses personal information within the scope notified in your "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information", and does not use it beyond the scope or provide it to others, other companies, or institutions.
However, in order to provide a better service, we can share your personal information with our affiliates. In such a case, the content, purpose, and duration of the personal information to be shared with the affiliated company are notified, and individual consent is sought. If you disagree, we will not share it with our affiliates.
[Withdrawal of consent for collecting, using, and providing personal information]
It is deemed that you have agreed to collect, use, and provide personal information at the same time as applying for counseling, and you may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and provide personal information at any time before counseling takes place. For the withdrawal of consent, please contact the person in charge of personal information by phone or e-mail, and we will immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
[Article 7 Consignment of personal information]
"Surgefree" can entrust others with the collection, handling, and management of your personal information to improve the service.
1) In the case of entrusting the collection, handling, and management of personal information, we will notify you in advance.
2) In the case of entrusting the collection, handling, management, etc. of personal information, we will clearly stipulate the order of the service provider to protect personal information, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of provision to third parties, and responsibility for accidents, and keep the contents of the contract in writing or electronically.
[Article 8, Personal Information Management Department/Contact Information] Regarding the personal information provided on the website, the contact information and department of the person in charge of "Surge Free" are as follows.
* Department: Management Team
* Phone number: 02-2632-9867
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org